Last Updated February 2023
By joining Steve Ayling Recommends you agree to the following terms & conditions.
1) Membership & Accounts
- Steve Ayling Recommends reserves the right to refuse suspend or remove members for any reason without giving notice.
- By joining Steve Ayling Recommends you agree to receive offers and update emails from ourselves up to twice a day maximum. (This excludes any system notices you may receive automatically for inactive accounts etc) Mailouts from us may contain private advertisements for a product or service offered not by ourselves. As you opt-in to receive these they are not spamming so please do not report them as spam emails, false spam complaints will result in immediate deletion of your Steve Ayling Recommends account.
- Accounts can be removed easily by yourself by signing in and clicking the Delete Account button on the unsubscribe page. We are unable to delete an account for you unless you submit a support ticket using the email address that you used to register your account and confirm your username and current password. Deleting your account yourself is immediate and will result in no further emails coming to you from the site after deletion. However, requesting deletion from us can take up to 7 days and you will continue to receive emails during that time. Please note any account changes that are made by us at your request when it is something you can change yourself may incur a $10 administration charge (See General category below).
- Only one membership account per email or IP address.
- We reserve the right to delete any account that is considered inactive.
- Use of our Steve Ayling Recommends service and other services we provide is at members own risk and we can not be held responsible for loss or damage to any information. This includes any financial loss suffered as a result of using our services or information.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and/or discontinue this service at any time.
- The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to Steve Ayling Recommends . All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
- We can not accept responsibility for others promoting our service as something that it does not do or in a different light as which it is meant to be used. Others claims are their responsibility not the responsibility of Steve Ayling Recommends or its owners. We will only provide the service that we offer and not anything that has been miss promoted by our members.
- If you are unable to access the site, any site service or any bonus or reward feature due to situations out of our control, not limited to but including issues with browser settings and cache, computer or internet settings or personal ability we can not be held responsible for any loss of time or service and we are unable to provide refunds for this. It is your responsibility to provide a working computer/system to access the site. We are always happy to help you where we can and advise on how to get around issues you may be experiencing so please submit a ticket with any issues.
- Membership requires an active email address (One that actively receives our emails) and any email bouncing (Unable to be delivered to you) will result in the system automatically setting your account to inactive and eventually deleted. All we are able to do is send the email to you, the delivery of that to your inbox by your email service provider is out of our control. Verification emails and lost password emails also fall under this category and if you are not receiving them you will need to provide an alternative email address.
- As an account requires an active email address, unsubscribing from update emails will result in the account going into delete mode. Unsubscribed accounts are removed 14 days after unsubscribing. Deletion is a non-reversible process and all account details etc will be lost. You are able to re-subscribe and set your account back to active within the 14 day deletion mode period by logging in and visiting the unsubscribe page and then ticking the subscribed box. You will need to click the confirmation link in the email again when resubscribing.
- We provide a support desk as a first point of contact for any account issues. Please always submit a support ticket and note down the ticket number so you can return to check for a reply. If your support ticket is of an email nature and you are not receiving emails from us then you probably will not get the email to say we have replied so noting down your ticket number is of major importance. Any support ticket submitted of a rude or demanding nature will not be replied to, remember we are here to help and work with you not to put up with abuse. Please do not reply to emails with support questions as we get so many emails it will most likely never be seen.
- All requests for account changes may incur an account administration fee of $10. This will be billed to you. Payment for this may be requested before account changes take place. Deleting accounts. Changing email addresses, requesting of passwords etc can all be easily done from the site by yourself and this will avoid any due fees.
- All promotional contests and bonus offering either set up manually or by an automated contest, the bonus system is provided as a bonus only. We accept no liability over any lost prize/award or reward due to any interference with the contest system included and not limited to system timeout, system failure, users missing claim links or browsers not allowing system follow through for reward completion. In all contests/bonus rewards, the management's decision is final. All bonuses/rewards are offered solely as a bonus and are not an entitlement of the member.
- We are a resource and information program and we do not take responsibility for the content of any advert or website that is advertised/promoted using our services. All terms and policies for that site/advert are the responsibility of the particular website or advert owner directly.
- All recommendations are Steve's personal opinion based on his own likings and results that he gets. Results may vary by person to person and you may not achieve the same results as Steve.
5) Acceptance Of Terms
- Upon use of this service you agree to these terms and conditions. All signups require a click confirmation of email address verification and this is classed as agreeing to these terms and conditions, If you do not agree do not sign up. A signup can only be completed with an email confirmation click and this is classed as acceptance or our terms agreement so any completed signup will be considered an act of agreement.