Last Updated April 2020
By joining SteveAylingRecommends.com you agree to the following terms & conditions.
1) Membership & Accounts
- SteveAylingRecommends.com reserves the right to refuse suspend or remove members for any reason without giving notice.
- By joining SteveAylingRecommends.com you agree to receive offers and updates from ourselves up to twice a day maximum. (This excludes any system notices you may receive automatically for inactive accounts etc) Mailouts from us may contain private advertisements for a product or service offered not by ourselves. As you opt-in to receive these they are not spamming so please do not report them as spam emails, false spam complaints will result in immediate deletion of your SteveAylingRecommends.com account.
- Accounts can be removed easily by yourself by signing in and clicking the Delete Account button on the profile/account details page. We are unable to delete an account for you unless you submit a support ticket using the email address that you used to register your account and confirm your username and current password. Deleting your account yourself is immediate and will result in no further emails coming to you from the site after deletion. However, requesting deletion from us can take up to 7 days and you will continue to receive emails during that time. Please note any account changes that are made by us at your request when it is something you can change yourself may incur a $10 administration charge (See General category below).
- Only one membership account per user or IP address. If two people from the same household/workplace want separate accounts then that is ok as long as they are not placed underneath each other (ie a person with the same IP cant join from the referral link of another person using the same IP address.
- The process of deleting an account and signing up for a new one in order to collect multiple "Free Signup Reward Bonuses" or because you are unable to access your current account is also not allowed. Please contact us via a support ticket if you have any issues relating to your account. We can help get the first account back up and running instead of creating a second account. Members found with two or more accounts are deleted from the system when random checks are done.
- We reserve the right to delete any account that is considered inactive or that has not been logged into for 365 days.
3) Reward Products
- Our Reward Products are downloadable e-books and e-courses etc only from inside the member's area.
- Reward Products are earned for joining sites in my downline using the Join Under Me Bonus Reward setup inside the member's area. This automatically checks if you are in my downline at the selected site and if you are or not upgraded there. It will then add your chosen product to your account for you to download. Please note this is automatic and will only add a reward if it can find you in my downline.
- Reward Products are downloadable products including training videos, ebooks, e-courses, etc and they are available from inside the download area of the member's area. You must log in and download your own redemptions as we can not send them to you via email.
- Downloadable products and any other prizes offered are while stocks last only and we reserve the right to remove them from the system at any time for any reason deemed necessary by admin. Although redemptions are available in your download area for you to download when you wish we recommend you download it immediately in case it is removed before you get around to it. Chances are if we have had to remove it for any reason we will not be able to supply it to you again.
- Reward Products have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or sold. They are purely a reward system only.
- We reserve the right to remove or discontinue the reward system or any part of it including but not limited to any prize or service at any time. If we do all rewards and reward downloads will no longer exist.
4) Recommend A Friend
- We reward people who introduce others with free video courses as a thank you for promoting us. These are for people you directly introduce only as we are not a multi-level business. We do not pay any cash or financial reward for introducing others and our video courses can not be redeemed for any cash etc. We do not have an affiliate program or pay any commissions here.
- No change of account introducer is available here. When a person joins they join from the last visited recommend us link (unless otherwise effected by browser settings etc). We cannot be held responsible for lost rewards because a member joined from someone else's recommend us link because of any over ride settings a persons browser may have enabled.
- Any bonuses/rewards given for introducing others (Video Courses) are automatically or manually added when actions are taken by those you introduce. Rewards are added to your account automatically and should be considered a bonus and not a right, we are unable to adjust these rewards at any time should any error occur.
- Use of our SteveAylingRecommends.com service and other services we provide is at members own risk and we can not be held responsible for loss or damage to any information. This includes any financial loss suffered as a result of using our system.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and/or discontinue this service at any time.
- The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to SteveAylingRecommends.com . All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
- We can not accept responsibility for others promoting our service as something that it does not do or in a different light as which it is meant to be used. Others claims are their responsibility not the responsibility of SteveAylingRecommends.com or its owners. We will only provide the service that we offer and not anything that has been miss promoted by our members.
- If you are unable to access the site, any site service or any bonus or reward feature due to situations out of our control, not limited to but including issues with browser settings and cache, computer or internet settings or personal ability we can not be held responsible for any loss of time or service and we are unable to provide refunds for this. It is your responsibility to provide a working computer/system to access the site. We are always happy to help you where we can and advise on how to get around issues you may be experiencing so please submit a ticket with any issues.
- Membership requires an active email address (One that actively receives our emails) and any email bouncing (Unable to be delivered to you) will result in the system automatically setting your account to inactive. When logging in it will ask you to provide a working email address to access the site. All we are able to do is send the email to you, the delivery of that to your inbox by your email service provider is out of our control. Verification emails and lost password emails also fall under this category and if you are not receiving them you will need to provide an alternative email address.
- As an account requires an active email address, unsubscribing from admin emails will result in the account going into delete mode. Unsubscribed accounts are removed 14 days after unsubscribing. Deletion is a non-reversible process and all account details including any advertising or rewards etc will be lost. You are able to re-subscribe and set your account back to active within the 14 day deletion mode period by logging in and visiting the profile page and then ticking the subscribed box. You will need to click the confirmation link in the email again when resubscribing.
- We provide a support desk as a first point of contact for any account issues. Please always submit a support ticket and note down the ticket number so you can return to check for a reply. If your support ticket is of an email nature and you are not receiving emails from us then you probably will not get the email to say we have replied so noting down your ticket number is of major importance. Any support ticket submitted of a rude or demanding nature will not be replied to, remember we are here to help and work with you not to put up with abuse. Please do not reply to emails with support questions as we get so many emails it will most likely never be seen.
- All requests for account changes may incur an account administration fee of $10. This will be billed to you. Payment for this may be requested before account changes take place. Deleting accounts. Changing email addresses, requesting of passwords etc can all be easily done from the site by yourself and this will avoid any due fees.
- All promotional contests and bonus offering either set up manually or by an automated contest, the bonus system is provided as a bonus only. We accept no liability over any lost prize/award or reward due to any interference with the contest system included and not limited to system timeout, system failure, users missing claim links or browsers not allowing system follow through for reward completion. In all contests/bonus rewards, the management's decision is final. All bonuses/rewards are offered solely as a bonus and are not an entitlement of the member.
- We are a resource and rewards program and we do not take responsibility for the content of any advert or website that is advertised/promoted using our services. All terms and policies for that site/advert are the responsibility of the particular website or advert owner directly.
6) Acceptance Of Terms
- Upon use of this service you agree to these terms and conditions. All signups require a tick confirmation of agreeing to these terms and conditions, If you do not agree do not sign up. A signup can only be completed with a tick to the terms agreement so any completed signup will be considered an act of agreement.